Chamber Business Awards 2022
The Chamber Business Awards is one of the showpiece events in the business calendar, recognising and promoting the best of British business through a series of regional heats, culminating in a campaign to showcase our winning businesses on an international stage.
The Chamber Business Awards provides us with a brilliant opportunity to recognise and celebrate the achievements of the Chamber of Commerce Network.
We invite our accredited Chambers to nominate their members for the awards in any of the following categories. For 2022, we have 3 new exciting categories to allow members to showcase their talents and business acumen.
NEW FOR 2022
- The Workforce Developer – Commitment to People Award – A business that has shown how their approach to the learning and development of their team has enhanced their business performance.
- The Rapid Riser - Scale up Business of the Year - An organisation that can demonstrate exceptional levels of growth with a strong plan for sustainable financial performance.
- The Community Champion – Community Business of the Year – An organisation that facilitates, participates, and enables community engagement, demonstrating the power of giving back.
- The Planet Saver – Green Business of the Year – This award will recognise organisations with sustainability at the heart of their business. They are fully committed to sustainable best practice and making the world a better and safer place.
- The Equality Trailblazer – Diversity and Inclusion Award - An organisation that champions diversity and promotes inclusion - in their workforce, their customers and any community outreach work.
- The Game Changer – Entrepreneur of the Year - An individual who has transformed an idea into a successful, sustainable business by understanding their market’s key challenges, customers and the competitive landscape.
- The Global Player – Export Business of the Year - A business that has demonstrated significant and sustained international growth through a clear understanding of overseas markets, proving that borders are not a barrier to trade.
- The Problem Solver – Business Diversification Award - A business that has transformed the market that they operate in or their product or service in order to gain a strong position in their market.
We also invite our Chamber of Commerce network from around the world to join in the recognition in our Chamber of the Year category, with both UK and International accredited Chambers eligible to enter.
We open for nominations and entries on Monday 6 June until Friday 29 July. After the regional heats, we will announce our winners from mid-October onwards. National winners will be announced, and presented with their award at a high-profile event already being hosted by their nominating Chamber.
For further information about the awards, please contact your local accredited Chamber of Commerce.
If you would like to know more about the sponsorship opportunities please contact the BCC Partnerships Team: