The Chamber of Commerce Network across the UK and around the world is proud that we’re working every day to challenge stereotypes and break the gender bias. We have a huge number of female senior leaders, at both board and executive level, and we want to showcase their achievements to inspire future generations.
In this webinar we hear from women leaders about their thoughts on what business can do to encourage more women into senior roles in organisations. And, as we look to the future, what can we do to influence business and shift mindsets.
– Sarah Howard MBE Chair, British Chambers of Commerce
– Fiona Carney, Chief Marketing and Operations Officer Western Europe, Microsoft
– Eva Helen Rognskog Co-Founder and CEO, SATPOS Ocean Sense
– Liz Claydon Head of UK Deal Advisory, KPMG in the UK
– Claire Mason, Founder and CEO of Man Bites Dog