ChamberCustoms - Office Co-ordinator
ChamberCustoms is the customs advisory, training and brokerage service that will be delivered through over 40 Chambers of Commerce across the UK.
Our office co-ordinator will provide support to the Director.
We’ve been evolving unaided since we started and now we need
help, lots of help!
We are a close-knit team that have made great progress so far,
and now as our business has grown we need to build out the
team. The role will be highly varied and involve organising,
responding, communicating and cajoling people in and outside of
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Director in delivering planned outcomes.
- Participate in meetings with all stakeholders to generate
and maintain documentation to support the
management and reporting of project activity.
- Manage the tools we use for tracking stakeholder and
customer engagement, income and costs.
- Work with the finance team to produce regular KPI
reporting for our stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings, webinars and
- Work with our marketing, communications and press
teams to create marketing collateral that grows our
brand as we expand.
- Fully participate in bringing ideas and creative solutions
to the challenges that we face and help make us a better
Interested? Find out more here.
Deadline for applications: 30/11/2020 but we reserve the right to interview and appoint earlier
Start date: ASAP
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]