ChamberCustoms - Customs Operations Manager
ChamberCustoms is the customs advisory, training and brokerage service that will be delivered through over 40 Chambers of Commerce across the UK.
Our Customs Operations Manger will provide support to the Head of Operations. Our business is growing fast and we now need to provide more support to our delivery network and to bolster our existing operations as we scale up.
This role will help deliver greater operational cover at the heart of our offer to our customers, which is to provide an HMRC compliance led service.
- Support the Head of Operations in delivering our commercial targets and planned outcomes.
- Manage our partnership and relationship with our network of 40+ ChamberCustoms teams based within Chambers of Commerce across the UK.
- Plan the development and training activity to grow the number of agents in our network.
- Co-ordinate CPD requirements to maintain high levels of compliance in our agent network.
- Monitor training requirements and work with the compliance team to address issues where they are identified.
- Provide advisory input, review and update fo our Quality Management System and operational guidance.
- Participate in meetings with all stakeholders to support the management and development of ChamberCustoms.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and respond to stakeholder and customer engagement on our virtual helpdesk.
- Deliver internal and external meetings, webinars and training sessions related to your role.
- Fully participate in bringing ideas and creative solutions to the challenges that we face and help make us a better business.
Interested? Find out more here
Deadline for applications: 30/11/2020 but we reserve the right to interview and appoint earlier
Start date: ASAP
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]