ChamberCustoms - Customs Compliance Manager
ChamberCustoms is the customs advisory, training and brokerage service that will be delivered through over 40 Chambers of Commerce across the UK.
Our Customs Compliance Manger will provide support to the Project Director. Our business is growing fast and we now need to create a more co-ordinated approach to ensuring HMRC and QMS compliance across our network of agents. This role will deliver at the heart of our offer to our customers, which is to provide an HMRC compliance led service.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Project Director in delivering our commercial targets and planned outcomes.
- Create the tools we need to monitor and report compliance levels across our business.
- Provide advisory input, review and update fo our training modules, Quality Management System, and operational guidance.
- Create a system for the monitoring of ‘live’ activity, peer review and audit for our agents and network partners.
- Build an accreditation model for our network to deliver a consistent approach to compliance and service delivery.
- Participate in meetings with all stakeholders to support the management and development of project activity.
- Monitor and respond to stakeholder and customer engagement on our virtual helpdesk.
- Deliver internal and external meetings, webinars and training sessions related to your role.
- Fully participate in bringing ideas and creative solutions to the challenges that we face and help make us a better business.
Interested? Find out more here.
Deadline for applications: 30/11/2020 but we reserve the right to interview and appoint earlier
Start date: ASAP
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]