1. When do the Awards open for entry?The Awards open on Thursday 1st March 2018. The Awards are open to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce only and are free to enter.
2. When is the closing date for entries?The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 29th June 2018.
3. What are the Business Award categories?
4. Are businesses eligible to enter all of the Award categories / How many categories can I enter?Yes, businesses can enter as many categories as they chose.
5. How do I enter the Awards?All entries must be submitted via the Chamber Awards online entry system, you can log in and amend this as many times as you wish.
6. When will I find out if I am a regional winner?Regional winners will be announced on 24th September 2018.
7. When are national winners announced?National winners will be announced on 29th November 2018 at the Chamber Business Awards Gala Dinner at Tobacco Dock in London.