Do you have a question about the Chamber Business Awards? The chances are we have answered it in the list of frequently asked questions below, but if not, you can always contact us here.
1. When do the Awards open for entry? The Awards opened on Thursday 7th March 2019. Entry is free and open to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce only for 8 of the 9 categories. The E-Commerce Business of the Year award is open to non-members, but should a non-member win the national award for this category, they will not be eligible to win Business of the Year.
2. When is the closing date for entries? The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 28th June 2019.
3. What are the Business Award categories?
Small Business of the Year
Export Business of the Year
Best use of Technology Award
High Growth Business of the Year
Employer of the Year
Family Business of the Year
Customer Commitment Award
E-Commerce Business of the Year
Workplace Wellbeing Award
4. Are businesses eligible to enter all of the Award categories / How many categories can I enter? Yes, businesses can enter as many categories as they chose.
5. How do I enter the Awards? All entries must be submitted via the Chamber Awards online entry system, you can log in and amend this as many times as you wish.
6. When will I find out if I am a regional winner? Regional winners will be announced on 23rd September 2019.
7. When are national winners announced? National winners will be announced on 28th November 2019 at the Chamber Business Awards Gala Dinner in London.