1. When do the Awards open for entry?The Awards open on Thursday 7th March 2019. The Awards are open to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce only and are free to enter.
2. When is the closing date for entries?The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 28th June 2019.
3. What are the Business Award categories?
4. Are businesses eligible to enter all of the Award categories / How many categories can I enter?Yes, businesses can enter as many categories as they chose.
5. How do I enter the Awards?All entries must be submitted via the Chamber Awards online entry system, you can log in and amend this as many times as you wish.
6. When will I find out if I am a regional winner?Regional winners will be announced on 23rd September 2019.
7. When are national winners announced?National winners will be announced on 28th November 2019 at the Chamber Business Awards Gala Dinner in London.