Our Global Trade Month this November will help your business understand the trade and investment opportunities in the USA.
- Wednesday 29 November 2023
- 16:00 (UK time)
Join this fascinating webinar which will bring together industry figures, government representatives and BCC partners exploring the key opportunities, common issues and best advice for UK food and drink exporters to the USA.
Did you know that last year, $64 billion worth of goods and services were exported into the USA, and $1 trillion were invested by the USA into the UK? Given the vast array of opportunities, it’s no surprise that the USA stands out as one of the UK’s most robust trading allies. This is especially evident in the realm of food and beverage exports to the US.
This webinar will give your business an insight into why this market can be so lucrative and what your business can be doing to begin trading or expand your activity in the USA.
We are proud to deliver this event alongside British American Business, who are the leading transatlantic trade group. The BCC is also delighted to welcome our corporate partner WTA Group, trusted logistics experts, who are well versed at helping businesses trade between the UK and USA.
Our expert panellists for the webinar include:
- Duncan Edwards, Chief Executive – British American Business
- Keri Barton, Sales & Marketing Director – WTA
- William Bain, Head of Trade and Policy – British Chambers of Commerce
- Rebecca Lewis, Sector Director for Infrastructure – Department of International Trade
- Allyson Stewart Allen, Chief Executive – International Marketing Partners
Book your place today!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.