The BCC is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our dynamic team and take on the administration of our newly formed BCC Business Council and to provide support to the wider partnerships team.
The BCC Business Council, comprised of prominent UK business leaders, will work together, and with Chambers, to design and drive the future of the British economy. The BCC Business Council partners will be uniquely placed to shape the BCC’s policy and influencing, with the BCC Business Council forming part of the organisation’s new national offer to businesses.
This role will involve building and maintaining strong relationships with business leaders and their support teams.
- Manage email/phone enquiries from up to 25 Business Council members.
- Manage the contracting process for new Business Council members.
- Support the Director of Partnerships with tasks related to the management of the Business Council and other partnership administration tasks.
- Diarise Business Council meetings and events with internal and external stakeholders and members.
- Compile and circulate packs to Business Council members in advance of events and engagements.
- Manage the invitation process for BCC events that Business Council members are invited to attend.
- Take notes at select Business Council engagements and write them up for external circulation.
- Liaise with team members in other departments to ensure that Business Council member’s queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain the CRM with all Business Council communications.
- Keep Business Council accounts and contacts up to date on the CRM.
- Produce value statements for Business Council members, using the CRM, at renewal.